Saturday, June 2, 2012

Newest Little Man

Home from the hospital and we are settling in. Life is changing and new routines are born. No longer can I pick up or carry my toddler. The house has been transferred to the control of my husband who thankfully has the ability to stay with me for six whole weeks.

Our baby is so sweet and yet makes me so nervous. He is very quick to eat, unlike his brother. He sleeps long stretches at night, making me wonder if I need to wake him. He is so jaundice. He rarely cries.

The contrast between the two boys is a bit extreme. In some ways they are so similar, but in others they could not be more different. I thought with our first I was getting off easy but our newest is turning out to be even easier. We'll see how life progresses as time marches on.

No comments:

Post a Comment