Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Imagine Sisters

There's this new site that is designed to encourage vocations in women to the Catholic Church. I've always had this awe about religious and how beautiful they seemed to me. I love how simple their lives are. I love their clothes.

Before I met my husband I thought I might have a vocation to be a nun/sister. It was very hard for me to come to terms with the fact that no it wasn't meant for me. I wanted to belong somewhere. Only a few weeks after they said no I met my husband. I have children and a home and am very happy but I know there are women out there who should be discerning a vocation as a nun. There is freedom and purpose there that they will not find in the secular world.

To all those who might possibly think they are interested check out this site: Imagine Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment