Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Every year I make them. Usually, I forget what they were shortly after I made them. Hopefully, that won't be the case this coming year.

1. Eat Paleo all year. I most definitely am allergic to grains and I need to stay away from them.
2. Monitor my blood glucose levels and keep them in a healthy range. My husband bought me a glucometer for Christmas and I'll be doing an n=1 experiment on myself. I suspect that I'm insulin resistant.
3. Finish 1 book every month
4. Visit my parents once a week. I already do this but I think it's important to schedule it.
5. Finish 1 project each month (sewing, knitting, crochet, etc)
6. Keep a food log

I very much hope that I can keep and maintain each of these. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment