Saturday, March 9, 2013

Time Change

Who likes time change? I certainly don't. It doesn't bother me as much as when I was working, that extra hour I had to wake up early every day was hard, but now it really just effects naps and bed time for my boys. Thankfully, they don't seem to mind much.

Our oldest has a birthday party to go to at 2pm which is right around his nap time. I sent him to bed early for a nap and hopefully with the excitement of the party, he'll be ready for bedtime at the new time instead of the old.

Our baby is almost no longer a baby. That little guy is charging around the house after his brother, crawling from here to there and getting stuck in the standing position as he has yet to figure out how to sit down from standing. He's also furiously chewing on everything. His mouth is really bothering him and I can see a new tooth cutting on the top.

Now to go wrap a birthday gift before it's too late and the baby wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment