Monday, April 22, 2013

Challenges and hidden treasure.

I'm having a bit of a difficult time blogging right now. It's a challenge without using a computer and my boys are keeping me busy. Another thing that makes it difficult is that I don't feel very coherent. Please pardon my random stray thoughts, I'm trying.

On a good note, my husband's grandmother is selling her cabin and gave all of the family the green light to go through the place and take what we wanted. We got an old table that Grandpa built and if you look at the underside you'll find 30 years of names scrawled on it. We also got a bunk bed for when our boys are older, a beautiful coffee table that I am in love with, a table from the 60s, lots of pots, measuring cups, and kitchen supplies. Many of the items are from the 60s and 70s which makes them all the more fun to have.

Here are some photos (my husband signed our names on the table in the center of the scribble photo):











No comments:

Post a Comment