Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Boys

Since I've started this blog, I've tried to refrain from publishing their names. This makes things quite difficult in telling a story since the only handles I have are "the baby" and "the toddler". My boys are growing so fast and soon I'll be reduced to calling them "boy#1" and "boy#2". It's just too impersonal. Now our third is on the way (still not far enough along to know if it's a boy or girl) and I will get too confused as to who I am talking of and about. 

So, I've decided to give my boys better handles. 

Boy #1 will now be known as Pilot. He loves airplanes and flying things. I'm sure he will LOVE the new Disney movie Planes when we let him see it. Pilot is 2 years old, soon to be 3 years old come November. 


Boy #2 will now be known as Hero. He's a tough little boy and I foresee many battles with his brother involving imaginary dragons and homemade swords. Hero just turned 1 years old in May. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the new "names" for your kiddos and the old pics from your phone.

    ReplyDelete