Friday, December 13, 2013

Much Ado

Today, I have an ultrasound. I am pretty excited because I get to see the baby again. Hopefully, everything looks beautiful. 

Right now, I'm listening to Hero talk in his room over the monitor while sitting by the fireplace that is crackling away. It's so cute. Yesterday was not a good day for Hero. He was running a temperature of 102.2 F want only wanted to lay down everywhere. I snapped a little picture of it. Pilot is doodling on a mini doodle pad and Hero is snuggled up under blankets in the crook of my legs. The black hat with black and red frills is pretty much all you can see of him. 


Tonight is book club and I get to see my friends gathered together for the first time in two months. Hopefully, they will all be there. 

I can't believe it's almost Christmas. Twelve more days. 

Happy feast of St Lucia!

No comments:

Post a Comment